The influential populist conservative blog, Right Wing News, polls right wing bloggers about their choice for 2016, and a fairly predictable theme emerges -- moderate 2016ers like Chris Christie and Jeb Bush fared poorly while more conservative figures like Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, and Rand Paul finished in the top rung.
The two figures the bloggers least preferred in 2008 and 2012 went to win on the GOP nominations in those years -- John McCain and Mitt Romney!
So, if history is any guide, you WANT to be hated in this poll if your goal is to win the nomination.
With that backdrop, then...
If the list were narrowed down to the following 10 candidates, then which one would you **** LEAST LIKE **** to see as our 2016 nominee?
1) Chris Christie (NJ Governor) 32.5% (25 votes)
2) Jeb Bush (Former Fl Governor) 26% (20 votes)
3) Rand Paul (KY Senator) 14.3% (11 votes)
4) Scott Walker (WI Governor) 11.7% (9 votes)
5) Paul Ryan (WI Congressman. VP candidate) 5.2% (4 votes)
6) Susana Martinez (NM Governor) 3.9% (3 votes)
7) Brian Sandoval (NV Governor) 2.6% (2 votes)
8) Bob McDonnell (VA Governor) 1.3% (1 votes)
8) Marco Rubio (FL Senator) 1.3% (1 votes)
8) Bobby Jindal (LA Gov) 1.3% (1 votes)
Thus, as the site notes itself, this would seem to bode well for Christie and Jeb.